Rates for Stickle Tarn Lodge, White Cross Bay,
Lake Windermere: a self-catering, superior-graded, dog-friendly, family-owned, pine cabin holiday lodge. Sleeps six.
RATES PAGE: Full information about self catering holiday rates at Stickle Tarn Lodge, White Cross Bay.
Click here for BOOKING page
2018 "EARLY BIRD" BOOKING RATES HELD AT 2017 PRICES UNTIL DEC 31st
DISCOUNTS OF UP TO 10% FOR RETURNING GUESTS (OR LESS THAN 3 IN PARTY)
Short Break = Friday to Monday OR Monday to Friday
Week = Friday to Friday or Saturday to Saturday
- Please indicate if you are a returning guest or fewer than three in the party and a discount of up to 10% (dependent on dates) will be offered
- A single payment of £15.00 is payable to White Cross Bay on arrival for a leisure pass. This gives access to all leisure centre facilities throughout holiday/break
- All children who use a bed space for themselves are counted as a single guest. Babies using travel cot are FOC (travel cot available)
|2017 Holidays or Short Breaks which BEGIN between these dates
|| SHORT BREAK
|Friday 27th. October to...
||Friday 15th. December
|2018 Holidays or Short Breaks which BEGIN between these dates
|| SHORT BREAK
|Friday 9th. March to...
||Monday 23rd. April
|Friday 27th. April to...
||Monday 2nd. July
|Friday 6th. July to...
||Monday 3rd. September
|Friday 7th. September to...
||Monday 22nd. October
|Friday 26th. October to...
||Friday 14th. December
Red = "Peak season" (Summer holidays)
Green = "mid season" (Late Spring/Early Summer/Autumn)
Black = "low season" (Any other times)
We have tried to keep things as simple as possible by using just three colour bands; and we have tried not to disadvantage
those who are strictly tied to school holidays by NOT making any additional increases for Easter, half-terms nor other bank holidays.
TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND MAKE A BOOKING, PLEASE USE THE SIMPLE FACILITY ON OUR BOOKINGS/AVAILABILITY PAGE.
The form will come straight to us and we will reply quickly. It can also be used to send a simple written enquiry.
Alternatively, our contact details are given on the bookings/availability page if you would like to contact us directly.
- The rates above have been genuinely and significantly discounted to ensure great value for money and affordability.
- If what you are looking for doesn't seem to fit in with our booking structure, however, then DO please still let us know and we will try our best to accommodate your requirements.
- We trust our guests to leave the lodge as clean and tidy as possible, so we do not ask for a supplementary cleaning deposit like most lodges do (but please see below concerning damages etc.)
- Arrival is from 4pm. Departure is no later than 10.30am. (If at all possible, however, we will be flexible about this...but we will confirm nearer to the time of your holiday)
A few final (but very important) points:
- Our plainly worded Customer Charter (Click here to download) applies to all bookings. It includes our policy concerning payment and refund of deposits etc.
- Entry to the main reception complex (where the bar, shop, restaurant, take-away, and games arcade are located) is unrestricted, but a 'pass' is needed for certain facilities such as the swimming pool and gym.
Passes will be issued from reception on arrival and are included in the above rates.
For full information about charges, please refer to the following document: White Cross Bay Leisure Centre.
- In exceptional cases where expensive damges have been incurred (above £20.00) or where additional cleaning charges have been incurred, we reserve the right to invoice for these costs - although will only do so if we cannot absorb the charge ourselves!
- Tea ('normal' and herbal), coffee, milk, moisturising soap, extra bathroom essentials and other cleaning materials are all provided as complimentary extras. Wherever possible, we try to ensure these are Fairtrade and 'eco-friendly'
- We also provide a wide range of maps (including the full Ordnance Survey Lake District set), DVDs, board games, books and guides to help you enjoy your stay in the Lake District.
- Rates from December 22nd. through to January 14th. each year will be given when an enquiry is received using the Bookings/Availability page...as detailed above.
- Our licence agreement with White Cross Bay requires us to ensure guests are aware of, and comply with, site rules. (Click here to download)
We very much look forward to hearing from you!
Back to top of page